Tuesday 21 August 2012



Arhur Radley, before the trial:

             A storm coming

Im afraid. Afraid of what can happen to Scout and Jem; I do not know much about the trial but I know that it would not be good, those farmers don´t listen to reason, they only think on prejudice and evilness, they don´t  have nothing good, but those children are different, they are good, pure hearted, they need to stay the same. I would not act bye the moment, it is not time yet, but Atticus children are in danger so I will stay alert. I feel sorry, sorry for that black man who´s innocence will be his guilt and sorry for those kids who will need to go through all that but I swear I will look after them and protect them. I can´t be their friend, neither present myself, but I can still take care of them in the shadows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment