Tuesday 21 August 2012



Arthur Radley, halloween party:

             The time has come!

There is no time to waste, I need to hurry, but before I go I need to write here, maybe for the last time. Why? Because tonight is the night, I have hear Bob Ewell out of my house, drunk, he was murmuring that he will act today in the night, that he will give Atticus a lesson about disgracing white and lovin´ negroes by taking out what he care most about, their children. That was enough for me, I´m ready to defend those children, I´m just waiting for them to leave the house, because from what I listen they are going to the school any minute for a halloween party. I am getting very impacient, long ago since I   didn´t left the house, I didn´t wanted to see al that evilness of that town so it wasn´t much of a problem to stay inside, but I feel lonely, but those childs are good and they need to stay the same, I will protect them. I hear voices from the outside they are probably leaving, oh well, i need to get going, no time to loose, I will save Atticus children from  Bob Ewell, injustice and evil!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment