Tuesday 21 August 2012


Arthur Radley, after the trial:
                          
              It is inminent...

I know it would happen, that "negro" was stated guilty and as long I could hear from the Finch´s house, it was unfair and he was clearly innocent, and I could hear both children deception, although Jem seem to be much more upset. I can´t blame him although, because he was right about everything, how can it be that people can be so unfair and arbitrary with something? I  had ask myself this question many times and it just don´t have any sense, it is just not right that people can be bad and unfair just because he is black. From what I hear, Ewell is not happy and is looking for revenge ahainst Atticus and everyone invloved in the case. But I know he won´t go for him, he is going for Scout and Jem. I need to be prepare  when the time came, which can be anytime, as i hear that Bob aready insult and spit at Atticus, he won´t have the children, not until I am killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment